- Our School
Enrollment and Age Verification
Verification of a new pupil’s age.
Effective immediately, the following documents are acceptable documents for verification of the pupil’s age:
- An official or certified copy of the birth record;
- A statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth;
- A baptismal certificate or official hospital record of birth;
- A passport; or
- When none of the above is obtainable, an Affidavit for Proof of Age of Minor signed by the student’s parent/legal guardian may be accepted. Please note, this is not a District created form, this is an affidavit that would be provided to the District.
The District will not require documentation that may indicate a student’s or parent’s national origin or immigration status, such as a passport, to the exclusion of other permissible documentation.
Copies of the above-listed documentation will be accepted and reviewed for verification purposes only; copies shall not be maintained by the school site after the student’s age has been verified.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION:
KINDERGARTEN ONLINE REGISTRATION CHECKLIST:
STUDENT HEALTH REQUIREMENTS:
- Student Health Resources (includes information on vaccination requirements, oral checkup etc.)
IS PALISADES YOUR HOME SCHOOL?
NEED TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD?
If you just moved into Palisades’ attendance area or your child will be transferring to Palisades from another school, please stop by the front office to register your child.
Please contact School Clerk Sherry Pennington at firstname.lastname@example.org or Office Manager Patti Grant at email@example.com if you have any registration questions.